HYUNDAI HW210 WHEELED EXCAVATOR
HYUNDAI HW210 WHEELED EXCAVATOR
Aim for greater performance
- All-in-one exhaust aftertreatment module combines DOC, SCR and DPF for less maintenance and better fuel economy.
- Engine auto-idling feature saves fuel, reduces noise and cuts exhaust emissions.
- Eco gauge constantly monitors engine efficiency, helping you reduce emissions and running costs.
- Automatic digging brake allows work to begin immediately after stopping.
- Electronic reversible fan provides automatic engine cooling while a self-cleaning mode eliminates dust and debris.
Ultra fuel efficient,
- The Hyundai HW210A is designed to deliver outstanding performance with excellent manoeuvrability.
- Thanks to its new Cummins B6.7 Stage V engine, this top of the range wheeled excavator has all the power it needs to tackle even the toughest jobs.
- Compliant with current and future Euro Stage V Emission standards, it is ready for use in Europe's growing number of urban low emission zones (LEZ's).
Aim for greater control
The HW210A has been designed with state-of-the-art features and technology to make the operator feel in total control on any job site and in any application.
- Hyundai's new EPFC (Electronic Pump Flow Control) hydraulic system automatically supplies the power needed to deliver first-class work results.
- 4-wheel hydrostatic drive system ensures a smooth driving experience, even in rough conditions.
- Joystick steering for an easy and convenient driving experience.
- Power Boost function for instant power up when needed.
- Proportional auxiliary hydraulics as standard enable smooth, precise control of attachments.
Aim for greater versatility
With the flexibility to tackle any job using multiple attachments, the HW210A delivers greater versatility for maximum productivity and return on investment.
- Optional factory mounted Engcon tiltrotator boosts efficiency and profitability through enhanced control with lower fuel consumption.
- Attachment flow control with 2 x 10 attachment memory via the on-board machine display.
- Cruise control, speed limiter and creep speed mode for enhanced precision and fatigue-free driving over longer distances.
- Factory-prepared 2D or 3D-ready Machine Control or Machine Guidance systems give you the flexibility to work on a wide range of job sites and applications.
Aim for greater safety and protection
The Hyundai approach to safety goes far beyond just meeting regulatory standards to improve protection for operators, co-workers, passers-by, surrounding buildings and of course the machines themselves, on and off the work site.
- Advanced Around View Monitoring (AAVM) camera system provides the operator with a full 360° field of view around the machine.
- Geo-fencing interfaceto protect the machine from theft or unauthorized usage. Hyundai's telematic system Hi MATE alerts you in real-time
- Rear radar with 2nd monitor inside the cab, providing excellent detection performance in any weather, day or night.
- Safety valves are standard on boom, arm, dozer blade, and ram lock cylinders.
Aim for greater comfort
Hyundai's cabin design places the operator at the center: The HW210A has a spacious cab featuring a deluxe air-suspended and heatable seat and an ergonomic layout that places controls within easy reach to reduce fatigue and promote efficiency.
- Market-leading 8" Touchscreen with Wi-Fi connectivity and Hi MATE telematic system.
- Full climate control the standard air conditioning system is enhanced by full climate control for efficient heating, cooling and defrosting.
- Advanced audio system with an USB/MP3 radio player, as well as a Bluetooth interface for hands-free calling
- Air compressor provides an air-gun inside the cabin to help keep the operator environment tidy and clean.