HYUNDAI HW160 WHEELED EXCAVATOR
HYUNDAI HW160 WHEELED EXCAVATOR
Aim for greater performance
All-in-one exhaust aftertreatment modulecombines DOC, SCR and DPF for less maintenance and improved fuel economy.
Engine auto-idling feature saves fuel,reduces noise and cuts exhaust emissions.
Eco gauge monitors engine efficiency, helping you reduce emissions and running costs.
Automatic digging brake allows work to begin immediately after stopping.
Electronic reversible fan provides automatic engine cooling while a self-cleaning mode eliminates dust and debris.
Ultra fuel efficient,
- The Hyundai HW160A wheeled excavator was designed with the urban work environment in mind.
- Thanks to the Cummins B4.5 Stage V engine, this wheeled excavator is powerful enough to tackle the toughest jobs.
- Compliant with current and future Euro Stage V Emission standards, it is ready for use in Europe's growing number of urban low emission zones (LEZ's).
Aim for greater versatility
With the flexibility to tackle any job using multiple attachments, the HW170A CR delivers greater versatility for maximum productivity and return on investment
- Optional factory mounted Engcon tiltrotator boosts efficiency and profitability through enhanced control with lower fuel consumption.
- Attachment flow control with 2 x 10 attachment memory via the on-board machine display.
- Trailer hitch preparation kit to transport all necessary tools and machinery to the worksite in one trip.
- Factory-prepared 2D or 3D-ready Machine Control or Machine Guidance systems give you the flexibility to work on a wide range of job sites and applications.
Aim for greater comfort
It’s easy to be productive when your workplace is comfortable and well designed. The HW170A CR has a spacious cab featuring a deluxe air-suspended and heatable seat and an ergonomic layout that places controls within easy reach to reduce fatigue and promote efficiency.
- Market-leading 8" Touchscreen with Wi-Fi connectivity and Hi MATE telematic system.
- Right-hand joystick steering for quick, easy manoeuvring and enhanced productivity.
- 4-wheel hydrostatic drive system ensures a smooth driving experience, even in rough conditions;
- Ride control option for a smooth drive and less material spill from bucket.
Aim for greater control
The HW160A has been designed with all the features and technology to make the operator feel in total control on any job site and in any application.
- Reduced tailswing gives class-leading compactness for peace of mind working in confined spaces and busy environments.
- Fine swing control for increased precision with less material spill.
- Lifting Mode & Power Boost function for instant power up when lifting heavy loads.
- VRide control option for a smooth drive and less material spill from bucket.
Aim for greater safety and protection
The Hyundai approach to safety goes far beyond just meeting regulatory standards to improve protection for operators, co-workers, passers-by, surrounding buildings and of course the machines themselves, on and off the work site.
- Advanced Around View Monitoring (AAVM) camera system, provides the operator with a 360° field of view on the monitor.
- Radar with 2nd monitor detects static or moving objects to the rear.
- Swing Lock System function disables swing of turret when required, for safer working.
- ROPS / FOPS certified cabin is reinforced with integrally welded, high-strength steel.